Terms & Conditions
- Shine Lighting is a trading name of SHINE LIGHTING LTD.
- Terms and Conditions for the use Shine Lighting website.
- By accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
- If you do not agree to be bound by the below terms and conditions you are not permitted to use or access the website.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the following store policies.
- All prices shown include VAT at the prevailing rate for the United Kingdom.
- PLEASE NOTE: All Orders & Payments Will Be Shown As Our Parent Company SHINE LIGHTING LTD.
- Using the Shine Lighting online store is safe and secure!
- We use Stripe and PayPal for peace of mind these systems are 100% secure as is the Shine Lighting website.
- If you do not wish to use the online payment system we will accept cheque payments but this will delay your order as the payment will need to clear before any goods are dispatched.
- If you wish to pay by cheque please contact us to place your order.
- By entering your credit/debit card or your Paypal details on the payment screen, you are committing and agreeing to purchase your select items.
- The total cost of your order placed will be taken from your chosen payment option straight away.
Price Match Promise
- We work very hard to ensure we always offer fantastic prices.
- We will price match where possible any other companies prices, before completion of your purchase.
- This will not apply to an item that is offered on sale, clearance or any other offer.
- Delivery to a UK mainland address is free of charge on all orders over £35.00. Orders under this will incur a small carriage cost of only £5.99
- Delivery to the following locations will incur a carriage cost: Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish Islands & Northern Ireland £25.00
- Scottish Highlands & Isle Of White £15.00
- Ordering for the following countries. Please order via the webstore in the normal way, carriage costs apply and will be displayed prior to confirming your order.
Portugal - Romania - Russia - Serbia - Slovakia - Slovenia - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland
- We endeavour to dispatch orders normally within 2-14 working days* upon receipt of your order and cleared funds. This is subject to ours and suppliers stock availability.
- If for any reason there is a delivery delay of in excess of 14 working days we will contact you to advise the likely delivery date.
- *"Bespoke" and "Special Order" fittings are subject to longer delivery times, please contact us for details.
- Outside of the UK delivery times will vary.
Returns, Refunds & Cancelation
- We want you to be happy with your purchase from us, we offer a 14 day returns policy for any unwanted item/s.
- You have the right to cancel the contract (order) at any time up to 14 working days from the date of delivery.
- Business to business sales are exempt from the 14 day cancelation & returns policy, Items from B2B sales that are mis ordered or not wanted can be subject to a 35% restocking charge.
- As the customer you have a duty of care whilst the item/s is in your possession, please see below.
- We request that any item/s being returned are in its original condition, this being unused, all labels are intact, no writing on the product box and in the original packaging and delivery box.
- Do not remove protective shade wrapping, removal will deem the item non returnable.
- Shine Lighting will not pay for unwanted goods to be returned.
- Goods can be returned by courier or registered post, at the customers cost.
- We regret that we are unable to collect. Any claim for an unwanted item/s will be refused after 14 days.
- The 14-day money back policy (see above). Does not apply to hand-made/bespoke/special order items or products made to your specification.
- Any faults or shortages must be reported to us within 2 days of delivery.
- Cancelled goods returned to us will be refunded as soon as they are recieved by us. Please note this can take up to 7 days to appear in your account.
- All goods being returned require a returns number please email us for this - firstname.lastname@example.org
- *The 14-day money back policy (see above) does not apply to hand-made/bespoke/special/made to order items or products made to your specification.
- *We regret due to the nature of hand-made/bespoke/special order items being made specifically for you they can not be returned. Unless faulty.
- All products carry a limited 1 year manufactures warranty, excluding lamps (bulbs). In the unlikely event of a fault occurring the product will either be repaired or replaced according to the nature of the fault.
- The warranty applies to electrical components only and is void if it is deemed that the product has been incorrectly fitted or suffered abuse in such a manner not intended for the purpose it was supplied.
- All outdoor fittings unless otherwise stated come with a 3 year guarantee against corrosion, this guarantee is void if the fitting/s are installed in an area where salt, fertilisers and chemical pollution is in the air or soil (salty or acidic atmospheric conditions)
Lamps & TubesFrom 1st September 2016 New Regulations Mean G9 & GU10 Halogen Lamps Have Been Discontinued & Will Not Be Available On New Stock.
- Any product that is sold including lamps (bulbs) or tubes are sold on the basis the lamps and tubes are supplied free of charge and are excluded from any warranty claim or damaged on delivery claim. Shine Lighting is unable to provide free of charge replacements.
- Lamp (Bulbs) / Tubes are Included unless stated as "Not Included"
- G9 & GU10 LED replacement lamps are available, please contact us.
- It is a requirement that all products supplied by Shine Lighting must be installed by a fully qualified electrician, all products must be earthed where necessary.
- Additional items required for fitting i.e. screws, raw/wall plugs are not included in the packaging. It is the responsibility of a qualified electrician to check suitability of all screws and fixings for the job required. Shine Lighting (Shine Lighting Ltd) will accept no liability for any personal damages such as electrocution due to improper installation.
- It is not advised to book an electrician before the goods arrive.
- Shine Lighting (Shine Lighting Ltd) will not be held liable for any electrician's costs if deliveries are delayed.
- All products listed on this website comply to British standards.
- Dimensions and descriptions are given as a guide only, and do not constitute a legally binding contract.
- All products come complete with lamps (light bulbs) unless otherwise stated.
- Products styles can change without prior warning, this is beyond the control of Shine Lighting (Shine Lighting Ltd)
- Some form of self assemble will be required for all light fittings shown.
- Information given to Shine Lighting (Shine Lighting Ltd) is never shared or sold to third parties.
- Shine Lighting (Shine Lighting Ltd) may at times use your contact details to notify you of special offers, promotions, new products or to request feedback on service recieved.
- No credit, debit card or other payment information is ever stored by Shine Lighting (Shine Lighting Ltd)
- All images used within the Shine Lighting website are owned by the relevent companies that the product depicts or Shine Lighting Ltd and can not be recreated/copied in any form.
Where is Shine Lighting based?
We are based on the south coast just outside of Poole (Dorset)
You are more than welcome to visit our well stocked Shine Lighting Limited showroom personally should you wish.
Our opening hours are: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm & Saturday 9.00am - 3.00pm
We are closed on Sundays, but you can still browse and order from our website!
(Other times are availble by appointment)
Shine Lighting Limited
5 Moor Road
Tel: 01202 601846
Reg in England and Wales. Comapny Number: 6980567
VAT Number: GB 125790310